Author Topic: Reinstalling Tongass Fjords X...Win 7  (Read 3998 times)

John

• View Profile
Reinstalling Tongass Fjords X...Win 7
« on: November 16, 2015, 08:25:43 PM »
After my computer took a power surge and crashed I've had to reinstall everything :'(.  While trying to reinstall TFX after I check the agreement box a window comes up asking for....User Name, Organization and Serial Number.  i have tried to fill the boxes with everything I can think of to no avail  >:(.  I have the serial number but have no clue what to use for user name and organization  :-\.  Would sure appreciate some help  ;D.

Thanks in advance,
John

francois

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Reinstalling Tongass Fjords X...Win 7
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 11:04:32 AM »
John, the ONLY data really needed is the serial key. Best to COPY and PASTE it so as not to make errors in typing :-)
Let me know if you need more help,

Francois

John

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 08:40:09 AM »
Thank you, Francois.  I tried only the registration number but the "Next" box still would not light up >:(

John

Holger Sandmann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 03:13:38 AM »
Hi John,

are you sure you're using the correct code and without any leading or trailing spaces? As far as I know all TFX codes should look like  TONGFSX-xxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx . If you're not sure perhaps you can send what you're using to Francois via email and he can double-check against his records.

Cheers, Holger

John

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 08:04:11 AM »
Holger, when I saw your post with all capital letters in the code a light came on  ::)!  I typed the code using all caps and everything went smooth as silk  ;D.  Thank you for helping get my world back together again!  Bless all of you for your great work.

John