Yup, you read that right…….. I turned 65, so I retired.
Well….. or so I believe. But I seem to be the only one. Mind you, I’d LOVE to now ONLY do all the things I love doing….. but it turns out that it is not possible. For various reasons.
- I love way too many things.
- I don’t make enough money for it, even though I am now supposed to make MORE than I did while running my own company (!!)
- We started a new life here in Italy, and there’s TONS of things to do.
- Nina retired too….. and is claiming most of me *cough*
- I admit it….. I really love ‘working’.
So there you have it…… lets call me ‘semi-retired’, as I have seen many of my US friends do. That way I can still make a few Euros or Dollars, while enjoying myself, Nina, Italy and all of you ! Not in that particular order….