Author Topic: Error message  (Read 5390 times)

Craig H

• View Profile
Re: Error message
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2016, 09:39:54 PM »
I away for work today and tomorrow, so I will check again when I get home. Treetops - Try Dons suggestion and see how you go.

Craig H

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 11:13:29 AM »
Hi Don,

Unfortunately still no luck mate.

See my image attached with the additional folder created and the contents of the bgl compiler dumped in it, the the line changed in the ini file? Is that what you meant?

I did a compile and got the error with the modified path file.  When I checked the ini file afterwards, it had reverted to the original path. Even tried deleting the ini file and starting again, and same error, and same path comes back in the ini file.

I did manage to get a fence to show in the test file when I moved the textures into my texture folder in my new scenery. I need to test if this theory works over uneven ground, as I tried it on a runway which was level.

gadgets

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 04:11:34 PM »
Craig, you are not paying attention.  The folder you set up does not have the same path as in aifp.ini.  (note 2 "SDK"s).  Setting up this new folder will not affect the aifp.ini file; it simply places the compiler to comply with  aifp.ini.

Don

Craig H

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 09:48:47 PM »
Sorry Don....didnt fully understand you...been a  big few days with work.. I ve got it now. I will check it. The manual method is my fall back plan.

Craig H

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 10:59:04 AM »
Hi Don,

Many thanks for your help mate. I now have it working very well. Hopefully Trev (Treetops) can get his working as well.

Regards
Craig