Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fssuppor/public_html/fsaddonforum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 900
Download problems

Author Topic: Download problems  (Read 2012 times)

francois

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Download problems
« on: July 23, 2015, 12:19:28 PM »
Dear Customers,

further to our changes of website, forum, webshop and servers, I have now discovered that in spite of all the backups and checks I did I have LOST the free downloads and patches. That is a major BUMMER. I am trying to retrieve the most important of them, but my ‘local’ backups are in Holland (and I am in Italy now) and the ‘cloud’ backup is irretrievably lost.

If that wasn’t enough, the server host has automatically upgraded the PHP version on all of their servers, and all of my websites. Not so bad in itself, but for the fact that many of the older programs were not up to it. So now my OLD FSAddon website INCLUDING the old support forum, is not accessible anymore. Another bummer.

I am doing what I can here in rural Italy, but my near dial-up speed web access is not helping any. I will remove obsolete links from the download and support page, and try to get the still valid patches back from the authors, or later from my own backups in the home office.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Francois.