Author Topic: Gabbert CYVR  (Read 4294 times)

mllgrennman

• View Profile
Gabbert CYVR
« on: June 21, 2015, 08:34:17 PM »
Hi...I'm having a heck of a time getting the Gabbert CYVR to look right...the bridges are in the water...does this scenery require V+ to work?

mllgrennman

• View Profile
Re: Gabbert CYVR
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 08:36:12 PM »
see pic

Holger Sandmann

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 12:26:36 AM »
Hi there,

I assume we're talking FS9 since that's what Jonathan Gabbert's CYVR was developed for? I've never installed it myself but according to the documentation it is fully compatible with either default FS9, VancouverPlus FS9, as well as Ultimate Terrain Canada; see http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004scen&DLID=164474  (requires Avsim library login)

Cheers, Holger

mllgrennman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 01:06:00 AM »
Yes it's driving me batty...the installer gives an option for without Van+ so I imagine it can work without it...The developer is unreachable so out of desperation I came here hoping someone got it to work in FS9 and can tell me what im doing wrong...thanks...

francois

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »
Sorry, I have no idea, never installed it. Have you tried the forums at Misty Moorings? Lots of Alaska/BC pilots there... http://return.mistymoorings.com/

Francois

Patrick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 03:15:22 AM »
Is there any possible way to contact John Gabbert? I want to convert his scenery to Xplane 10 for the comunity, but it seams I cannot find any information to contact him with.

francois

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 10:50:45 AM »
Sorry, I don't know John Gabbert, can't help you there. :-(