Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/fssuppor/public_html/fsaddonforum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 900
im going to start here.

Author Topic: im going to start here.  (Read 2602 times)

Daveroo

• View Profile
im going to start here.
« on: March 14, 2015, 11:53:19 PM »
Hi Francois and the rest of you,,ive bought several planes from yall in the past,ive got a few of them installed in my new setup..but i must have lost my Hudson,am i wrong is that  i bought it from yall?..im sure i did,but for the life of me,i cant find it,so i went looking to re-download it,,and get a new key/serial...but i cant find where i would do that at...can someone point me in the direction of my pasr downloads?..if they were moved with your recient move of websites...thanks Dave..

francois

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: im going to start here.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 11:29:25 AM »
Hi Dave, when I was forced by the EU to close my old shop I was unfortunately unable to port the data to the new one. Different supplier, different software, different format. I am still struggling to get all products back into the shop as you will have seen. Wish I had 2 more lives and more time :-)

If you send me your email at francois AT fssupport DOT com, I'll return a download link to you.

Daveroo

• View Profile
Re: im going to start here.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 05:12:48 PM »
ok thank you fine sir!! email will be on its way.