Don Grovestein, the author of FenceBuilder Pro, has been expanding his product with new features over the years.
He is now ready to make those features available to registered owners of the products, but only at ‘your own risk’.
Don does NOT have time to further support extensions, and so we will NOT publish it as part of a regular product update.
Here’s Don’s communique:
“….. Since releasing v2, I have updated FenceBuilder PRO for my own use
– fixing some minor issues,
– making editing or relocating fence segments a “less clunky” operation,
– eliminating the need to choose between SimConnect and FSUIPC,
– adapting the product for use with P3D (to the extent of FSX compatibility) and FSX-SE, and
– adding a couple new features – most notably, the ability to create catenaries, e.g., sagging hydro transmission lines, guy wires, arches, etc..
I am happy to make a copy of the current version available to any registered user of FenceBuilder PRO at no charge, but without obligation for further support.
If you would like a copy, please e-mail me at don at stuff4fs dot com and include your product registration number or other proof of purchase. Do not use the e-mail address from the old manual; it is no longer in service.
The size of the archive file is approximately 2 mb. Please ensure your e-mail host will accept .zip files of that size as an attachment. Some widely used services, such as “hotmail” won’t….”.
FenceBuilder Pro V2 is available in the FSAddon webshop, look under ‘FSX Other’ catagory of products